Our client, located in Newmarket area, has an immediate opportunity for a Production Mig Welder
*This is a temporary contract (3-6 months) that could become permanent.
Wage: $18 per hour
Shift: Monday to Thursday (4:00 p.m. – 3:00 am)
Our client is seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Ability to perform all -position Mig welding to join steel and aluminum metals
- Perform duties as specified by work orders, blueprints, sketches or charts
- Layout and mark weld locations on parts or subassemblies using tape measure, square or templates
- Position parts to be welded into jigs or holding fixtures
- Clean burrs, spatter, and weld flux from the assemblies using grinders, wire brushes, wire wheels, hammers and chisels
- Must be able to operate a cutting torch and various hand tools
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Must have Mig Welding certification,
- 2 – 3 years experience Mig Welding to join steel and aluminum metals
- Forklift operator license an asset.
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please, forward a resume, 2 references, and your interview availability to Mike MacLeod at email@example.com or call Mike at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103.