Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable, depending on experience
Shift: Must be able to work shift rotation
- Performs routine and complex work assignments with normal supervision.
- Proactively performs troubleshooting techniques in a logical manner on all equipment.
- Possesses sound knowledge of Lubrication practices.
- Prepares work orders using a computerized maintenance management system (EAM/CMMS).
- Responsible for the Preventative Maintenance of all site equipment
- Maintains all maintenance workshop equipment and tools.
- Sources and prepares parts from stores for use in all repairs, W/O and PM’s.
- Prepare basic dimensioned sketches.
- Reads and understands technical bulletins, manuals, instructions and blueprints.
- Monitors team performance-seeking opportunities to make performance improvements and participates in all team meetings.
- Performs change over of equipment following production schedule.
- This position is also called upon to perform other duties not specifically outlined by this job description.
- Certified Industrial Maintenance Millwright
- Completed apprenticeship
- Experience in rigging, welding, and fabrication
- 3-5 years’ experience
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.
Job # 5364