Our client in Brantford, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Assisting with the development, implementation and execution of center line parameters for packaging changeovers set-up and changeovers to maximize line uptime and efficiency
- Quick hands-on diagnoses of mechanical, electrical and control problems and subsequent implementation of innovative solutions to address the real root cause of issues
- Assist with the set-up and implementation of the plant preventive maintenance system. Work closely with equipment suppliers to make sure we have the right procedures in place and appropriate parts to execute PM’s on time.
- Full integration of all plant, quality, safety and security policies and guidelines into all day to day activities on the job
- Demonstrated technical leadership in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system
- Detailed communication with preceding and proceeding shifts in order to learn from issues, course correct and achieve the highest efficiency possible
- Carry out breakdown maintenance with an aim to eliminate root cause
- Perform maintenance tasks as identified and scheduled by the plant preventative maintenance schedule.
- Certified Industrial Millwright designation (433A) required.
- Read and interpret P&ID’s, control schematics, electrical drawings and mechanical drawings for plant equipment & processes
- Strong team player with aptitude for continuous improvement
- A sincere commitment to following all plant safety and quality procedures
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and general housekeeping. A leader in keeping the shop clean and organized
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors as a Quality Focused, Service Oriented Team Player.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
Shift: Nights – Needs to be flexible to cover other shifts
Salary – $28/hr – $34/hr
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number: 5413