Our client in Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Perform repairs and maintenance work on all industrial equipment including hoist, presses, general machinery and welding equipment to achieve maximum safety and productivity through downtime.
- Ensures that all equipment is in good working condition.
- Troubleshoots machine breakdowns and carries out remedial action.
- Inspects all machinery for defects and potential problems in accordance with preventative maintenance program; repairs and replaces parts as required.
- Ensures fluid levels are maintained at appropriate levels in the machinery and equipment.
- Advises Maintenance Supervisor to order replacement parts as required.
- Grade 12 education, certified Ontario Millwright License
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing maintenance repair
- Experience with presses, automation, robotics, welders and etc.
- Strong knowledge of electronic functioning, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and automation equipment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective analytical skills
- Good use of problem solving and decision making
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number: 5271