Our client located in White River, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright
- Perform high quality maintenance activities in a safe and efficient manner to deliver reliable performance on all fixed Sawmill plant and hoisting equipment.
- Carry out maintenance and lubrication activities assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor in accordance with safe work procedures and workshop standards.
- Identify and resolve issues associated with breakdown/corrective maintenance in a timely manner.
- Complete all service sheets and other job related paperwork to high standard – focusing on accuracy of information returned to the Supervisor and/or Planner (hours, parts, tasks completed, any other defects identified).
- Demonstrate pride in the work place by maintaining a high standard of housekeeping in the work area both during and after completing a task. This includes cleaning, tagging and returning used parts,
- Train Apprentices and or Subordinates when required to do so.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Demonstrate commitment to health, safety and environment.
- Positive interaction with all workshop personnel – displaying genuine concern for their safety and wellbeing.
- Ensure allocated jobs are completed safely and to a high quality at all times. All tasks followed through to completion unless otherwise discussed with the maintenance supervisor
- Effective trouble shooting (root cause analysis).
- Provide quality feedback (both written and verbal) to the Maintenance Supervisor relating to all work undertaken.
- Make use of computer based maintenance systems if required as part of the role
- Licensed or Certified Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) with 3 years’ experience or more or Non-Licensed Mechanic with 7 years’ experience or more.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Living accommodations
- Group Health Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Rotational work schedule (7 days work and 7 days off)
- Profit Sharing
- Night shift premium
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.