Our Client has an immediate opening for an Industrial Millwright.
$28-33/hour depending on related experience.
Applicants must be willing and able to work shifts as needed including: Days, afternoons and nights.
- Certified Industrial Millwright
- Experience in Automotive, Aerospace, Plastics, Tooling, or General Manufacturing repairing production equipment are definite assets
- Completed apprenticeship
- Fluid Power background, certificate
- Tool shop equipment experience
- 3-5 years’ Canadian tradesmen experience
- PLC editing experience an asset
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Rotating shift work and overtime is required.
Knowledge and Education
- Industrial Millwright Mechanic Ontario Provincial License
- Applicants must have 5+ years experience with the maintenance of Injection Molding equipment.
- Ability to read Blue Prints, use precision instruments (Imperial and Metric)
- Ability to read and interpret Hydraulic and Pneumatic schematics
- Ability to understand and apply the basics of toolroom equipment operation (engine lathe, grinding machine, milling machine, etc.)
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Working knowledge of electrical and programmable logic controller machine circuits.
Please, submit resume, 2 references and wage expectations to Mike Macleod at [email protected] or call Mike at 1-877 – 737 – 6562 ext. 103.