Our client in Brampton, ON has an immediate opening for an Industrial Millwright.
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures and work instructions
- Maintain/Overhaul, and/or repair various machinery/equipment as scheduled or required.
- Fabricate items as required (i.e. mezzanines, racks, etc.) using various welding techniques.
- Operate machines including lathes, small milling, surface grinders, etc.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic problems as required or assigned.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through
- Assist in seasonal facilities work as requested.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures & work instructions
- Responsible to carry out duties for Health, Safety, and Environment in accordance with the HS&E Agreement for Employees.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Recognized Certificate of Qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a licensed millwright
- Advanced Hydraulics
- Must have good working knowledge of Hydraulic and Mechanical presses
- Orientation, equipment/machinery specific as required, Safety Procedures/Controlled Entry, Welding, WHIMIS, Forklift Training, Crane Training, Fire Extinguisher Training, Emergency Procedures for Power Presses, Confined Space, Lockout, First Aid, TDG Specific, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 training as prescribed by QEMS, 5S, C! Suggestion Program, Spill Training, Propane & Compressed Gases, Contractor Safety, 3R/Waste Management
$27 – $29/ hour
Must have automotive experience
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Jim Cooper @ 1 800-339-5917 extension 107.
Job Number: 5807