Our client in Brantford, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance of high speed processing equipment
- Optimize equipment safety, food safety, and reliability including the support of preventative maintenance initiatives
- Trouble shoot and repair problems on machines and equipment
- Installation and commissioning of machinery
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned
- Perform equipment change-over and production line set ups
- Welding, machining and fabricating where qualified and maintain high sanitation standards, housekeeping and cleanliness of the maintenance shop
- Compliance to regulations and procedures to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, food safety, GMP’s and HACCP
- A valid Industrial Mechanic / Millwright trade licence
- Previous experience working with high-speed packaging machinery
- At least 3 years of related experience within the food and beverage or consumer packaged goods industry
- Exposure to process equipment, and solid understanding of industrial controls
- Able to work rotating shifts to support a continuous operation (Days, Nights, Afternoons)
Please submit resume to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 6148