Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Wage: $30 – $32/hr
Shift: Afternoon Shift
- Provides maintenance support for all machines/equipment used in all areas of the plant as well as the maintenance of external structure (building) and parking lot.
- Responsible for equipment repair, continuous improvement programs as well as press shop and assembly line preventative maintenance programs.
- Maintains and consults the operating and repair manuals for all plant equipment.
- Responsible for making decisions pertaining to repairs and maintenance and ensure that every precaution is taken for the care/safety of maintenance workers
- Maintain spare parts inventory and reorder material as necessary. Select reliable and quality suppliers for spare parts. Select reliable and quality contractors for building modifications, major machine repair work, etc.
- Schedule all necessary work activities under consideration of production requirement and maintenance staff skills
- Recognized technical trade certificate Millwright/Electrician from either a technical college and apprenticeship
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, PLC’s, Controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Familiar with applicable codes relating to maintenance such as Ontario Hydro Code, CSA, OHSA, Spill Response
- Excellent knowledge of TS16949 and ISO14001 systems
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.