Our Client has an opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable – Depending on relevant experience.
Shift: Candidates must be willing to work shifts including: Days, afternoons and nights.
- Install, maintain and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Operate and inspect material handling equipment and mobile equipment.
- Clearly document and communicate completed tasks including a description of the repair completed and any follow-up corrective action required.
- Read and interpret blueprints/drawings, produce rough sketches (abbreviations, symbols for machining/welding/assembly, tolerances).
- Set up and perform precision alignments on equipment.
- Work with other trades in a flexible team environment to achieve greater efficiency and productivity.
- Assist Operations in running and troubleshooting process equipment.
- Perform routine inspections of process equipment to ensure safe reliable operation.
- Use computerized maintenance management system to enter work requests and purchase materials and supplies as required.
- Millwright certificate of qualification
- Proven troubleshooting skills in Heavy Industrial, Mining or Pulp and Paper background
- Superior interpersonal and coaching capabilities
- Valid driver’s license
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please forward a resume, 2 references, your wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected].