Our client in Chetwynd, British Columbia has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
- Complete and turn in work orders with relevant information that will help improve planning, and have details to help the next time the job is done. i.e. procedures, parts, tools, alignments
- Troubleshoot, adjust, and repair equipment as required
- Complete, help develop, and improve PM’s in the areas responsible for.
- Maintains, repairs, installs, assembles and modifies equipment
- Consult with supervisors, planners, and engineers to determine the proper placement of equipment based on floor loads, workflow, safety measures, and other important concerns.
- Lubrication of machinery, seal replacement, cleaning of parts during overhauls and preventative maintenance.
- Reads and creates blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Use computers and office programs for maintenance work order systems.
- Dismantles machine or moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and manlifts.
- Constructs foundation for machines and structures, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood, cement, and steel.
- Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs, machinist’s dials and lasers.
- Assembles machines, bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Operate machinery to grind, drill, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing and piping.
- Install, repair and maintain airlines, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Install robotic equipment and modify its program.
- Welding, cutting and fabricating.
- Maintain and monitor equipment using predictive and preventive technics. (Vibration analysis, stethoscopes, strobe lights and thermal imaging.)
- Red Seal Interprovincial Ticket
- Senior Secondary School (Grade 12) Education or equivalent
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time, climb, bend, stoop, squat and lift.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and at substantial heights
- Ability to use a respirator
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to [email protected] .