Industrial Millwright – $41.00 per hour +
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, providing maintenance to various pieces of equipment throughout the facility.
Routine Daily Maintenance
- Experience in Pulp Mill, Sawmill or OSB definite asset.
- Providing regular and routine maintenance to machines ensuring safety, quality, productivity, and environmental policies are held to the highest standards.
- Install, maintain, inspect, and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Work with other trades in a team environment, to increasing safety, efficiency, quality, and production.
Shutdown and Strategic Capital Projects
- Provides assistance and expertise to new projects including planning support as needed.
- Collaborates with other maintenance team members and other staff to ensure safety, efficiency, quality and timely execution of projects.
Minimum Requirements Education, Qualifications, Skills, Abilities
- Red Seal Certified; completed a journeyman apprenticeship in a relevant trade (Millwright, Electrician, Heavy Duty Mechanic).
- 5 years of progressive heavy industry experience.
- Welding and fabricating experience an asset.
- Experience with wet precipitators an asset.
- Experience in heavy industry operations an asset
- Able to operate mobile equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer proficient and familiar with work order systems.
- Adaptable to changes in work schedules or work tasks.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Valid Driver’s license.
Please submit resume to [email protected] with availability and salary expectations.