Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Millwright to join their team.
Shift: 4 on 4 off rotation
- Providing regular and routine maintenance to machines ensuring safety, quality, productivity and environmental policies are held to the highest standards.
- Install, maintain, inspect and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Work with other trades in a team environment, to increasing safety, efficiency, quality and production.
- Provides assistance and expertise to new projects including planning support as needed.
- Utilizes MSDS for all chemicals used in the production and ensures all employees are adequately trained on their use.
- Mentor in house Millwright Apprentices through their professional development.
- Red Seal Certified; completed a journeyman apprenticeship in a relevant trade (Millwright, Electrician, Heavy Duty Mechanic).
- 5 years of progressive heavy industry experience, preferably in pellet industry, particle board or fibre board industries
- Welding and fabricating experience an asset.
- Experience with wet precipitators an asset.
- Experience in heavy industry operations an asset
- Computer proficient and familiar with work order systems.
- Adaptable to changes in work schedules or work tasks.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Valid Driver’s license.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.