Our client located in Mississauga ON, has an immediate opening for a Millwright to join their team.
This is a unionized facility with a very clean environment.
Wage: $25 per hour + $2.50 shift premium (per union agreement)
Shift: Nights (12 hrs x 3 shifts one week, x 4 shifts the next week). 6pm – 6am
Our client is seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Performs routine and complex work assignments with normal supervision.
- Proactively performs troubleshooting techniques in a logical manner on all equipment.
- Possesses sound knowledge of Lubrication practices.
- Prepares work orders using a computerized maintenance management system (EAM/CMMS).
- Responsible for the Preventative Maintenance of all site equipment, Specifically, bakery & packaging process equipment.
- Maintains all maintenance workshop equipment and tools.
- Sources and prepares parts from stores for use in all repairs, W/O and PM’s.
- Prepare basic dimensioned sketches.
- Reads and understands technical bulletins, manuals, instructions and blueprints.
- Monitors team performance-seeking opportunities to make performance improvements and participates in all team meetings.
- Communicate and train production staff on mechanical hazards and techniques in maintenance when required.
- Performs change over of equipment following production schedule.
- Must understand & abide by, all safety, security, quality & HR policies and procedures on site.
- Be willing to upgrade skills to deal with new technology.
- Maintain site programs, Lockout, Confined space, Hot-work permit ETC.
- This position is also called upon to perform other duties not specifically outlined by this job description.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Ontario Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) (433A) required with some electrical experience. Ontario Industrial Electrician License (442A) an asset, but not required.
- Experience in maintenance function within a food manufacturing environment (food industry in general but, preferably bakery experience)
Please submit resume with 2 references to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call Chris at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108.