Our client in Woodbridge, ON has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Certified Industrial Maintenance Millwright
- Completed apprenticeship
- Fluid Power background, certificate
- Tool shop equipment experience
- 3-5 years’ Canadian tradesmen experience
- Welding and PLC experience an asset
- Aluminum extrusion industry experience, an asset.
- CMMS experience
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Rotating shift work and overtime is required.
Company Paid Benefits after 3 months
$30/hour for 40- 60 hours/week
3 Shift rotation days/afternoons/midnights
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability .
Job Number: 5201