Our client in Hornepayne, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Maintenance work in a sawmill.
- Work in a safe and effective manner and adhere to all plant policies and procedures
- Capable of performing various millwright tasks, such as TIG welding, rebuilding pumps and gearboxes
- Certified Millwright
- Must be able to read basic prints/drawings to work performed is accurate
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience with Pulp and Paper Mill equipment considered an asset
- Ability to work shift rotation
Shifts: 7 days on 7 days off rotating shifts
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 5232