Our client in Brampton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Assemble machines for presses, etc., welding and machining from mechanical drawings to correct components as required
- Install, dismantle, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to layout plans, blueprints schematic or other drawings
- Ensure that plant machinery is in good working order
- Repair and lubricate machines and equipment
- Assemble, install, and align machines and equipment using hand tools and power tools
- Other duties as assigned by the Shop Supervisor
- Millwright Red Seal Certification
- Must have 1 – 2 years of experience
- Ability to read and understand prints
- Ability to follow instructions
- Experienced and precise in using shop tools
- Ability to work closely with others, good team player with strong English communication skills
- Ability to think critically and make good decisions
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5754