Our client in Milton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with Section 28 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations for Industrial Establishments—Duties of Workers.
- Maintain safety standards of equipment and work area and perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with the safety policies of the company.
- Assembles and installs new equipment and machines and is able to make modifications to existing equipment as requested.
- Carries out preventative maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment as laid out by the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Coordinate activities of co-op students, apprentices, helpers and assigned contractors.
- Assists in developing and/or updating Preventive Maintenance procedures.
- Perform all duties in an environmentally responsible manner in accordance with the Company’s Environmental Policy Statement.
- Grade 12 Education or GED
- Certificate of Qualification Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) 433
- Automotive experience an Asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and organizational skills
- Able to perform various computer functions (Microsoft Office, Production Software)
- Able to safely operate all Material Handling Equipment (Forklift, crane, buggy) in assigned area of responsibility
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Able to operate a variety of machine tools, i.e. tig/mig/arc welders, lathes, milling machines, hand tools, etc.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5129