Our client located in Chetwynd, BC area, has an immediate opening for a Plant Manager
The ideal candidate will:
Manage all aspects of the plant in support of corporate business objectives by ensuring compliance with all standards, policies, and regulations for the safe, environmentally sound production of quality product.
Overseeing a plant with the following characteristics:
- Medium – large size (200+ employees)
- Above average level of importance to the corporate business objectives
- Medium – high degree of difficulty to manage Medium – high technology level
- 5+ Years experience managing professional, technical, and/or supervisory employees
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead meetings/teams
- Basic PC skills (email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Ability to interface with customers, staff, other functional areas, and the community.
- Ability to manage a budget and read/analyze financial statements/reports.
- Problem solving ability (team and individual) and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate people toward a goal.
- Manages and maintains equipment, site, and facilities in appropriate working condition to meet business needs.
- Manages capital projects and cost reduction programs.
- Interacts with upper level management to define resource needs of the plant such as raw materials and capital projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and knowledge of manufacturing processes and process improvement techniques.
- Broad knowledge of safety and environmental systems and procedures.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.