Our client located in Brampton, has an immediate opening for a Press Operator.
Wage: $15 – $20 per hour– depending on relevant experience.
Shift: Afternoon shift
Our client is seeking a candidate who has:
- Excellent attendance and be flexibility to work overtime as required
- Ability to work efficiently with no supervision and the ability to work in a team environment and be a Team Player
- Ability to maintain records in an organized and tidy manner
- Support Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems Requirements
- Respecting and understanding of the Customer / Supplier relationship
- Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition
The ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications:
- Operating a press, set up dies and coil and/or perform other duties according to specific job instructions provided (i.e. coil replacement, lockout procedure, OK to run checklist, first off, etc)
- Perform set up functions as required
- Work in a safe manner, obeying all health and safety rules and regulations. Report all unsafe acts and conditions to your Supervisor, HR Manager and/or the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Complete all production and quality documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that only quality parts are passed on to the next operation and follow our first off, in-process and last off procedures
- Contribute to continuous improvement, productivity, quality, customer service, cost reduction, safety and housekeeping
Please submit resumes to [email protected] with salary expectations, shift availability and starting availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.