Our client located in Brampton, has an immediate opening for a Press Operator.
Our client is seeking a candidate who has:
- Excellent attendance and be flexibility to work overtime as required
- Ability to work efficiently with no supervision and the ability to work in a team environment and be a Team Player
- Ability to maintain records in an organized and tidy manner
- Support Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems Requirements
- Respecting and understanding of the Customer / Supplier relationship
- Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition
The ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications:
Operating a press, set up dies and coil and/or perform other duties according to specific job instructions provided (i.e. coil replacement, lockout procedure, OK to run checklist, first off, etc)
Perform set up functions as required
Work in a safe manner, obeying all health and safety rules and regulations. Report all unsafe acts and conditions to your Supervisor, HR Manager and/or the Joint Health and Safety Committee
Complete all production and quality documentation in an accurate and timely manner
Ensure that only quality parts are passed on to the next operation and follow our first off, in-process and last off procedures
Contribute to continuous improvement, productivity, quality, customer service, cost reduction, safety and housekeeping
Please submit resumes to email@example.com with salary expectations, shift availability and starting availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.