Our client located in Windsor Area, has an immediate opening for an Experienced Press Operator
Wage: $20 – $24 per hour – Depending on relevant experience.
Shift: Day / Afternoon rotation.
- Operating press, according to specific job instructions provided
- Perform set up functions as required
- Work in a safe manner, obeying all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Report all unsafe acts and conditions to your Supervisor, HR Manager and/or the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Follow instructions/ direction as required by Supervision
- Complete all production and quality documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that only quality parts are passed on to the next operation and follow our first off, in-process and last off procedures
- Contribute to continuous improvement, productivity, quality, customer service, cost reduction, safety and housekeeping
- Completion of High School or Technical School
- Must have 3 + years previous Transfer Press experience.
- Must be willing to work required Day / Afternoon shift rotation.
- Ability to work efficiently with on own or as part of a team
- Good understanding of English (oral and written)
- Must be physically capable of performing work required
- Possess valid forklift license an asset
Please submit resumes to [email protected], please include 2 references, salary expectations and availability for interviews or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.