Our client in Scarborough, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Press Operator (Day Shift).
• To report any M/C or equipment damages to the leadhand
• Responsible for the quality of the parts that the operator is working on
• With guidelines from the leadhand, Operate presses, decoilers, feeders, conveyors, cranes and tow motor in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform Quick Die Change as per Q.D.C. Procedure with minimum supervision
• Inspect quality of parts and complete relevant paperwork when necessary
• Work with inspection gauges and equipment as per instruction
• Maintain & improve housekeeping within his/her work area
• Responsible for the equipment that has been assigned, and also responsible for the returning of the equipment to its correct location when completed.
• With guidelines from the leadhand, follow TS 16949 requirements that pertain to the Press Shop.
• High School Graduate with minimum 2 years machine operations or technical similar experience
• Ability to set up (QDC) & Run Dies with minimum assistance
• Good communication skills
• Able to meet quota and standards
To apply, please send your updated resume to email@example.com. You can also reach Chris Halliwell at 1 (800) 339-5917, ext. 108.
Job Number: 5155