Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Process Engineer – New Modelling to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
- Manage investment for the equipment purchases including development of cost reduction and containment strategies.
- Create schedules and coordinate installation of equipment applying best manufacturing practices to ensure product quality and process efficiency
- Work closely with outside contractors for design and manufacturing of equipment and installation activities.
- Hands on startup development and analysis of new equipment.
- Communication with internal departments and presentation of evaluations to upper management.
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive related.
- Excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills.
- Strong team ethic.
- Time management skills to meet or exceed targets for launch activities and coordinate management of multiple projects.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Able to travel including both domestically and internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as necessary.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108 with any questions.