Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Production Control Planner to join their team.
Wage is negotiable depending on experience. Our client offers an excellent benefit package including incentive bonus, shift premium, complete medical, dental, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary.
Ensure supplier Schedules are managed to meet internal production requirements /Customer demands
- Manage Supplier Releases using firm and forecast Orders /MRP
- Investigate and address inventory discrepancies.
- Place orders and follow up with suppliers for part requirements.
- Full support during physical inventory and reconciliation process.
- Maintain specified inventory level targets for Lean Manufacturing.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field or 2+ years of planning experience.
- CPIM Certified or currently in the process of obtaining certification is an asset.
- Strong understanding of production processes.
- High level of mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and well organized.Experienced in MPR/ERP Systems.
- Highly versed in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of inventory transactions, how they affect perpetual inventories.
- Experience in the automotive parts manufacturing industry strongly preferred.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected].