Our client located in Brampton, has an immediate opening for a Production Manager – Controls / Logistics
The ideal candidate will be responsible to assist the Plant Manager in the development and attainment of the business through setting goals and strategies as related to manufacturing and materials. Assists the Plant Manager in budget planning and forecasting and adheres to all policies and procedures in manufacturing as related to materials management.
- Responsible for the safety and Health of all Team Members.
- Ensure cycle counts are performed as required.
- Manage all inventory levels consistent with the requirements of World Class Manufacturing facility.
- Develops policy and procedures for plant operations that are consistent with materials management which include the support of all quality systems.
- Ensure policies and procedures are reviewed and updated to reflect customer requirements of delivery and its information transfer to the customer.
- Ensure policies and procedures are reviewed and updated to reflect specific function responsibilities including shipping/receiving, scheduling, vendor releasing and MRP buying.
- Supports the attitude of team work and contributes to continuous improvement.
- Supports and adheres to quality and partners in the achievement of TS16949.
- Supports the achievement and maintenance of ISO 14001.
- May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this description.
- Five to seven years of materials management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Proven leadership and managerial skills, interpersonal skills, and personal development
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as, strong organizational abilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Technical knowledge in automotive manufacturing an asset.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as necessary
Please submit resumes to email@example.com, please include 2 references, salary expectations and availability for interviews or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.