Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join their team in Windsor, ON.
- Responsible for employee results by communication job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, training, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining work flow by monitoring steps of the process, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment, monitoring personnel and resources, facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points while initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Reviews production plan and the assignment of employees, accomplishing work results by establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising production and employee schedules, problem solving and reporting results of the processing flow on the appropriate documentation.
- Resolve technical problems that arise and coordinate line changeovers.
- Maintain daily production records and required documentation and make recommendations to improve product quality and productivity within the facility.
- Promote and participate in a safe and healthy work environment and ensure proper cleaning and organization of work areas.
- Possess 3+ years of supervisory or related experience in a fast-paced production/manufacturing team environment.
- Ability to lead and motivate team of 20 – 30 people.
- Flexible and adaptable in reacting to customer/management requests
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104 with any questions.