Production Supervisor – $85-95k
Relocation assistance provided.
Supervise plant operations to meet production goals, quality, cost, and safety objectives.
To support corporate business objectives by ensuring compliance with all standards, policies and regulations for a safe and environmentally compliant operation.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, continuous improvement processes and their effect on cost of production.
- Knowledge of correct application of systems and processes that ensures continuous improvement (safety, maintenance, quality and manufacturing).
- Understanding of safety and environmental requirements.
- Ability to interpret and apply HR, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication and analytical skills problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources.
- Ability to effectively implement change.
- Ability to develop effective partnerships within and outside of manufacturing.
- Ability to interpret and apply corporate policies and procedures.
- Ability to motivate, coach, lead and train direct reports through daily job assignments, team meetings, etc.
- Ability to operate computer and supporting software programs.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years post high school education strongly preferred.
- 2+ years in Production/Manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years supervisory/management experience.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability.