Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
- Work closely with assigned customer accounts to gather pertinent RFQ information for all new tooling projects to be passed on to estimating as per ISO work instructions.
- Manage new internal tool builds as well as those built by our strategic partners in tooling to ensure the best value tooling that will yield the highest part quality with the lowest cost of ownership (The Global Tooling Strategy)
- Use CAD software to interrogate tool/part models to define scope of engineering changes/repairs on both new and existing tooling projects
- Develop engineering change and repair estimates as per ISO work instructions that include detailed breakdowns of work to be performed
- Support new programs by attending product development meetings at customer facilities to ensure tooling is considered with respect to timing, product design and cost
- Work closely with advanced feasibility designers to provide timely and accurate part/tooling feasibility feedback during the early stages of part development
- Provide regular future sales forecast updates to assist in the upfront capacity planning process
- Maintain new tool job summary spread sheets for each tool build project to track all commercial activity status
- Must be able to provide timely and accurate progress reports on programs as requested by customers
- Assist in improving our program management systems and processes
- Must be able to travel for investigational or training purposes, often on short notice
- PMP designation or Tool Maker’s certificate, an asset
- Extensive program management experience in the medium to large size tooling industry
- Must have strong understanding of the tool function and manufacturing processes for large injection tools
- Mold design experience (large size tooling) with an emphasis on part/tooling feasibility
- Mold making and mold processing experience (preferably with fascias), an asset
- Proficient in the use of 3D design software for the purpose of part/tool interrogation.
- Strong Microsoft Office (including Project and Visio) and Outlook skills
- Ability to communicate in a second language, an asset (Spanish, Mandarin, German)
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Mike Macleod at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103 with any questions.