Our client, in Mississauga ON, has an immediate opening for a Purchasing Manager.
Wage: Negotiable – Depending on experience.
Our client is seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Highly accomplished purchasing manager backed with strong technical background into automotive industry
- Outstanding ability to manage purchasing decisions to maximize profit/sales and minimize dead stock
- Strong contract negotiation and collaboration skills with emphasis on Win-Win strategy
- Extensive experience working with suppliers on auditing, development, management, performance measurement, consolidation and established strategic vendor relations to develop competitive solutions
- Well-developed communication, organizational interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Sound computer skills, including knowledge of software in current use
- Sound leadership skills (previous supervisory experience preferred)
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma preferred
- PMAC Designation
- Minimum of 3-5 Years automotive (Tier 1) as Purchasing/Materials manager within a complex organization
Please submit resume, 2 references, and wage expectations to Mike Macleod at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at 1-877-737-6562 ext 103.