Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Wage: $65-70k based on relevant experience + Full Benefit package
- Communicate Customer and Internal issues to the Management Team
- Aid in the investigation, tracking, resolution and response to Customer complaints and Internal Quality issues.
- Track and monitor the completion, implementation and effectiveness on Customer and Internal quality related Corrective actions
- Perform all Quality Related Items as part of an APQP Team for assigned programs
- Supplier Quality Activities
- Develop, implement, work within and maintain all Quality Assurance Procedures
- Aid in the follow up of Product/Process Audit Non-conformance’s
Degree in Quality, mechanical, or industrial engineering, as well as:
Certified Quality Engineer CQE body of knowledge.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Quality and Engineering environment in manufacturing or automotive industry.
- Understanding of AIAG 5 Core Tools i.e. PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC and FMEA requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), Significant Characteristics (SC) selection, Statistical Process Control, customer-specific requirements.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] . or call Toll Free 1-877-737-6562 ext 108