- Post-Secondary Education preferably Bachelor degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Mechanical
- Five years’ experience managing a certified quality management system (or part of it) in the automotive industry (e.g. TS 16949, ISO) preferably in organization that supplied large OEM’s
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience of Advanced Product Quality Planning, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, FMEA’s, Control Plans, SPC, and fixture development based on part GD&T
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude (i.e. intuitive understanding of mechanical processes)
- Proven track record of driving continuous quality improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of root cause analysis and using various problem solving techniques including Drill Deep, 8D, 5 Phase
- Exceptional ability to work with others; build and maintain positive employee relations and act as a liaison between customers, and suppliers.
- Tier 1 automotive experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of stamping and welding processes an asset
- Strong statistical and problem solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, MS Project
- Able to calculate figures and amounts.
- Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, correspondence, instructions, procedures and guidelines.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employee, suppliers and customers.
- Quality Engineer: 5 years
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability