Our Client has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable – depending on experience
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills and background:
- Customer concern resolution, supplier quality, quality system certification and continuous improvement
- Departmental strategic plans, budgets, employee development and succession plans.
- Functional management of quality engineers, technicians, analysts, system and product auditors, metrology lab and production inspection and test equipment.
- Implementation of formal corrective action procedures and production part approval processes (PPAP)
- In depth experience of automotive assembly, analysis and optimization of manufacturing process
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- University degree in Engineering or Industrial Engineering preferred
- ASQ “Certified Quality Engineer” certification
- 5 – 7 years experience in an Automotive manufacturing environment in a Quality Supervisor or Managerial role.
- 5 + years experience in an Injection Molding facility – Ideally in a Quality related role.
Please submit resume, 2 references, and wage expectations to Chris Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris directly at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108.