• Interprets current quality data to determine that present quality standards and policies meet established quality goals and reliability expectancy of finished product.
• Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals including inspection types.
• Assists in formulating and implementing inspection criteria and procedures.
• Provides leadership and assistance during all internal and external audits.
• Interprets and implements company’s ISO Quality Manual to personnel in organization. Sets up standards and procedures for quality assurance, including evaluating current quality procedures, instruments and test equipment.
• Directs workers engaged in inspection activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products. Provides oversight on standards for inspection procedures.
• Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
• Trains quality control inspectors on new requirements and procedures and implements new changes in quality control program.
• Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department.
• Provides oversight on calibration procedures, including the documentation of instruments calibration, calibration times and record keeping.
• Works with vendors as required to insure quality of all purchased parts for company use. Travels to vendors’ locations as required.
• Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
• Reports to the Senior Leadership Team on departmental progress, and implements directives from Manager.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Quality Department employees including the training, planning, assigning, and directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• BS degree (or higher) and five to seven years related quality management experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with castings, machined parts, and domestic and international suppliers preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to lift up to 23kg (50lbs)
• Able to travel by auto, airplane, train or other means when required.
• Able to attend training courses and seminars when needed.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] along with your availability.