We are looking for a Quality Supervisor for our Automotive client in Woodbridge Ontario.
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor role includes:
- Monthly H&S talks and audits. Direct supervision of the quality inspectors and Gauge Technicians in the facility.
- Develops, justifies and implements QA process improvements.
- Compiles and analyzes test information to determine operating efficiency of process or equipment and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Responsible for gauging MSA, calibrations, procurement and repair.
- Tests and analyzes sample products, and provide feedback and recommendations based on results.
- Review priorities and diverse skills of workers to ensure job tasks are assigned to appropriate workers.
- Investigates complaints on existing products and coordinate with Quality Engineers for response to customer.
Qualifications & Skills for the Quality Supervisor role:
- ASQ Certification and/or certificate in QA Program an asset.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a quality or manufacturing environment.
- Interpreting blueprints and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing. Knowledge and experience in gauging methods, gauge selection, calibration, and MSA. Understand testing and inspection requirements.
- Speaking with managers and supervisors to explain progress of jobs and to obtain instructions and tasks. Teach employees and less experienced workers to perform inspection tasks Organize and lead meetings with employees
- Developing work schedules for quality personnel. Developing and monitoring detailed test plans, gauge plans, quality procedures and inspection requirements.
- Working independently to provide professional guidance and oversight to inspection tasks and projects.
- Assume a wide variety of roles to coordinate job tasks with those of junior workers, co-workers and subcontractors.
- Work according to company mandates for communication, meetings and projects.
- Functional knowledge of SPC, ISO9001 / TS16949 / ISO14001. CMM Programming experience.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot machines and equipment. A
- Ability to use basic computer applications and software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.