Our client in Schomberg, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Quality Technical Support – Welding Department.
- Investigate incidents of defective product outflow and implement required containment and sorting activities.
- Apply suitable techniques to determine root cause, temporary and permanent countermeasures for quality related issues. Review similar processes to prevent repeat occurrences.
- Generate reports highlighting countermeasures to high PPM and quality cost reduction activities.
- Participate in Quality Committee meetings.
- Monitor and disposition parts on QA hold. Report status to QA management.
- Ensure welding processes are performed according to approved Control Plans and QMS standards.
- Perform internal QMS audits as scheduled.
- Participate in New Model core teams as applicable.
- Participate in weld fit-up reviews.
- Participate in QA drawing review meetings.
- Postsecondary education in related field.
- Welding processes and technology knowledge.
- Well versed in using a variety of testing equipment.
- Understanding of ISO/TS 16949, SPC, Quality problem solving tools, and APQP would be an asset.
- Computer knowledge and experience.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number: 6108