Our client has an immediate opening for a Reliability Engineer to join their team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in maintenance engineering or project engineering
- Experience in Word, Excel, and relevant customized maintenance planning system
- Experience in developing and implementing maintenance program and coordinating data for reliability of equipment
- Strong Analysis Skills
- A Self-starter with confidence in their skills and the decision-making processes used.
- Well organized, and demonstrated leadership
- Good communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Knowledgeable about plant maintenance practices
- Good working rapport with maintenance, engineering, and production
- Desire to initiate changes that will affect current maintenance practices
- Conduct failure analyses and determine recommendations for prevention
- Present recommendations resulting from failure analysis to the Reliability Improvement Team
- Initiate and document the implementation of recommended actions as approved by the Reliability Improvement Team
- Monitor the effect of completed actions
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please forward a resume, 2 references, your wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who meet all our client’s needs and qualifications will be contacted.