Our client in Brampton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Robotic Weld Technician.
- Troubleshoot Robotic welding and rectify problems with weld issues
- Changing welding tips daily on Spot Welding and Mig welding systems
- Changing over jobs and setting up of weld tooling on automated equipment
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on robots and automated welding machines in a timely manner.
- Responsible for making required modifications to robotic equipment to meet quality standards. (ABB, Motoman, Fanuc, Panasonic)
- Programming and troubleshooting Medar, Lincoln, Miller, and Panasonic weld controllers to ensure quality standards are met.
- Make appropriate modifications to welding equipment to ensure high level of running efficiency
- Maintain safety standards of equipment and work area and perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with the company safety policies
- Responsible to maintain good housekeeping on work area at all times
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment, and PPE requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job
- Weld Engineering Technician diploma (or equivalent) or minimum 2 years practical field experience without diploma.
- Knowledge of Spot Welding (Medar Weld Controls) and Mig Welding Processes (GMAW & FCAW)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and very dependable
- Able to work in various locations within and outside the plant.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Please submit resumes to Mike@halliwellconsulting.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 5582