Our client in Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Robotics Technician.
- Robotic systems design and specification, including: bill of materials, wiring schematics, programming, simulation, testing, installation, start-up, debugging and troubleshooting of equipment and systems at various locations and customer sites
- Perform robotic programming duties using, but not limited to, the following:
- Simulation programs
- DNet and ENet communications
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- Lead training of Robot end users through the provision of instruction, advice and feedback to minimize downtime and enable users to quickly achieve full productive capacity while remaining compliant to established regulatory and customer safety protocols and regulations;
- Represent at customer locations, utilizing results driven problem solving skills and techniques while promoting the company’s interests and maintaining a strong customer focus.
- MUST be eligible to work in both Canada and the United States.
- An Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma; or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years practical experience designing, installing, commissioning, servicing and troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical and electronic automated equipment in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- A proven ability to prioritize plans of action to accomplish objectives
- Excellent written and oral communications with the ability to manage, successfully, the customer relations function as it relates to the estimating process
- An ability and a willingness to travel out-of-country to customer locations on service assignments that may last over a prolonged period of time
- A proven ability to work well within in a “Team-Based” work environment.
- Fanuc, Vision, Sealer, Nut runner, or Welding Experience would be an asset.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach Jim Cooper directly at 1 (800) 339-5917, ext. 107
Job Number: 5273