Rolling Mill Operator
- Must be mechanically inclined with a College Diploma in any Applied Technology Field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a high-pace Mfg. environment (preferably automotive).
- Ability to Setup Roll-Forming Mills.
- Ability to judge conformance or parts to specifications.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Forklift safety.
- Must be able to lead team in group problem solving towards continuous improvement.
- Responsible for proper handling, storage and disposal of all chemicals, used materials and equipment.
- Analyze defects, gather information, diagnose problems and make decisions.
- Must be able to work as an effective Lead hand and provide leadership support for production, labour and problem solving.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] with your availability.