Our client located in Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager – Automation
The ideal candidate will participate in sales strategies to develop new business relationships.
Experience with the manufacturing of custom dies & molds, automation, fixtures, and prototypes for the automotive industry are definite assets.
- Technical Sales
- Responsible for proactively developing / nurturing new customer relationship and obtaining sales leads to continually grow a well-respected organization in the automation or machining industry.
- Experienced professional with strong sales and technical ability.
- Good negotiation and account navigation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well with customers, and develop new business opportunities
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines
- Ability to foster teamwork and partnerships
- Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Understanding of machining advantage
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical sales for a manufacturing company
- Vehicle allowance, Lap top and cell phone provided
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6569