Our client located in Grand Falls, New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Sawmill Supervisor
- Promote and ensure a safe workplace with the participation of employees.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, manage and monitor daily production activities
- Coordinate, supervise, organize priorities effectively
- Continuously estimate operational parameters with KPI target intervals
- Work with operational employees by optimizing costs, maintaining desired quality and operational stability
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Autonomy and your direction in teamwork
- Flexible and available according to operational requirements
- Capacity to adapt to unforeseen situations and a good ability to work under pressure.
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education would be an asset
- Minimum Three (3) years’ supervisory experience
- Lumbermill experience would be an asset
- Any other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered
- Shift work required
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
For more information about this position and Halliwell Consulting please visit our Website www.halliwellconsulting.com