Our client in Charlottetown, PEI has an immediate opening for a Service Station Technician.
- Perform work outlined on automotive repair orders prepared by the Service Advisor in an efficient and accurate manner
- Keep the Service Advisor informed of the repair order’s status and the estimated time for its completion so that customers can be informed.
- Perform repair, maintenance, and warranty work in a timely fashion. Road-test to confirm problems were resolved and the vehicle’s operation will meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure customer’s vehicle is left in a clean and un-damaged state.
- Maintain an organized and neat work station.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Motor Vehicle Inspection License
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Basic mechanical aptitude and an interest in vehicle maintenance
- Dedicated to meeting or exceeding standards.
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong team player
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Benefits package
- Tax Free Profit-sharing
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 6201