Our client located on the Sunshine Coast, British Columbia has an immediate opening for a Shift Supervisor, Paper Operations
- Lead a crew in the Paper Machines area providing resources, direction, and coaching.
- Work closely with operations specialists, managers, scheduling and maintenance personnel, to continuously improve operations and employee development.
- Provides supervision on night shift and weekends for the ancillary areas.
- Excels at communication, motivation and the ability to develop and train others
- Can lead change – driving improvements toward safety, and a customer and quality focus
- Can problem-solve, plan, and make decisions while working independently
- Has significant experience in a technical role in paper-making, engineering, or in an operating role in a paper mill
- Supervisory experience in a unionized setting is a must
- Potential for advancement
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6454