Our client, located in Concord, ON, has an opportunity for a Sr. CNC Programmer to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable – Depending on relevant experience.
Shifts: Candidates must be willing to work shifts as needed including: days, afternoons and nights.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills:
- Program using Powermill
- Modify and create models using Solid Works
- Setup and manufacture prototype parts and tooling for Production lines
- Verify machined parts and coordinate with quality assurance department
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- 7+ years as a CNC Programmer in an automotive manufacturing environment
- 4+ years experience with Powermill programming software
- Must have General Machinist Certification or hold a Computer Numerical Control Diploma from a reputable trade school.
If interested in applying for this role, please, forward current resume, 2 references, wage expectations and the best time for us to reach you to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] or call Chris at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108.