Our client in Milton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Surface Grinder.
- Ensure components are cosmetically acceptable; ensure that dimensions meet customer requirements from process sheets and blueprints;
- Mount and dress the required Grinding Wheel for the Manual Grinder(s);
- Complete In-Process and Final-Process quality checks as required, using gauges, micrometers, indicators etc.;
- Use various hand tools and/or overhead hoist as required;
- Set appropriate magnetic chuck or related jig to hold components securely for grinding operations;
- Check blue prints to verify machining dimensions; use mounted grinding wheel to machine final desired dimension;
- A Secondary School diploma with a minimum of one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The individual in this role must be able to read blue prints and operating, maintenance and safety policies and procedures.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 6043