Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Writer to join their team.
Wage: Depending on relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Writing or;A diploma in Technical Publishing or equivalent;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience writing technical publications;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a Trainer / Teacher or similar;
- Practical experience in a mechanical engineering office, and/or;
- Practical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop);
- Knowledge of CorelDRAW;
- Knowledge of AutoDesk Inventor Professional, AutoCAD; Inventor Publisher;
- Ability to communicate effectively in print, electronic media, and in person before an audience locally and abroad.
- Experience travelling internationally.
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at [email protected] .