Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool & Die Maker to join their team.
Wage: $ 30 – $32 per hour
Shifts: 3 shift rotation, rotating every 2 weeks.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, component prints, assembly part/product drawing
- Perform calculations for tool and die procedures
- Set up, operate, adjust, repair and maintain tool room equipment
- General maintenance on dies, sharpening, polishing, replacing broken and worn parts
- Troubleshooting to produce quality parts by assessing new tooling and broken tooling
- Design new tools to replace broken/worn out tools through machining, heat treating, finish grinding and trial fitting
- Machine and fabricate improvements to dies to suit engineering changes to parts based on direction from the Engineering Department
- Machine and fabricate parts for other department’s ex. quick check gauges for Quality, press parts for Maintenance
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Recognized Tool & Die License
- TS 16949 Awareness,
- 5S Awareness
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] .