Our client in Schomberg, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Tool and Die Maker.
- Reporting to Die Maintenance Supervisor. Must be able to use appropriate equipment to create and repair tooling. These duties are to be performed within quality and production standards.
- Use of various equipment/tools to create and repair tooling, including, but not limited to, grinders, welding equipment, machining equipment, overhead cranes, etc.
- Support stamping operations and troubleshoot production problems.
- Assist with New Model Group for program launches and die trials
- Licensed Tool & Die Maker
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience in a high volume, automated stamping environment.
- Hands-on experience with various stamping operations, (e.g. transfer, progressive, blanking)
- Proficient reading blueprints and sketches
- EDM & CNC operating machine knowledge would be an asset
- Familiarity with Japanese tooling would be an asset
Pay Structure: $26.00/hr – $30.00/hr, depending on experience
Hours of Work: Rotating shifts, (every 2 weeks), 6:30am – 3:00pm (days), 3:00pm – 11:30pm (afts)
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5605