Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Tool & Die Maker to join their team.
Wage: Depending on relevant experience.
Shift: Rotation of Days and Afternoons.
- Involved in all aspects of routine die maintenance program
- Responsible for supporting trouble report counter measure activity
- Strive to meet external and internal customer quality requirements
- Use of all shop equipment and hand tools related to tooling trade
- Mass production level up and die modification flow
- Ensure dies are performing at level expected
- College Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Tool & Die Design
- Licensed Tool & Die Maker
- 5 years of experience in Tool & Dies
- CAD experience
- Computer Skills
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected]