Our client in Brampton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Tool and Die Maker.
- Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience 5 years or more
- Additional Skills Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Tool and Die Fabrication Experience Metal cutting, forming or bending dies; Jigs and fixtures; Gauges or instruments; Compound or progressive transfer dies
- Specific Skills Inspect and test final products; Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Own Tools/Equipment Tools; Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment Noisy
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Fast-paced environment; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination
- Work Location Information In shop
- Personal Suitability Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Organized.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Jim Cooper @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 107.
Job Number: 5075