Our client in Milton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Tool and Die Maker.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner in accordance with Section 28 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations for Industrial Establishments—Duties of Workers.
- Safely operates equipment and tools and performs all duties in a safe manner in accordance with the safety policies of the Company.
- Verifies conformance of machined or repaired tooling to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments
- Modifies dies to conform to engineering changes, tryouts of new dies, etc.
- Coordinate activities of apprentices, helpers and assigned contractors.
- Prevent Pollution, Preserve Natural Resources & Protect our Environment
- Perform other duties as required.
- Grade 12 Education or GED
- Certificate of Qualification Tool & Die Maker 430
- Preference given to individuals with Class A experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and organizational skills
- Able to perform various computer functions (Microsoft Office, Production Software)
- Able to safely operate all Materials Handling Equipment (Forklift, crane, buggy) in assigned area of responsibility.
- Able to set up appropriate tools in the department with use of cranes, forklift, and assist in determining and setting up spare part requirements
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5131