Our Client located in Markham, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Tool & Die Maker with Die Maintenance Experience.
- Maintain physical plant and equipment to ensure 100% production up-time.
- Maintain, PM and build robust tooling for equipment.
- Develop tools and processes
- Build replacement tools and dies for production use
- Liaise with internal departments for design input, fabrication and modifications to tools and dies
- Ensure timely completion of repairs, new dies, tooling, fixtures etc. as required so production is not interrupted
- Trouble shoot tools and keep records of tool development and troubleshooting
- Support and contribute to the Quality Systems and Environmental Systems Requirements
- Support Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems Requirements
- Tool & Die Maker certificate
- 5 years’ experience in a high volume, production environment
- Experience with fine blanking
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Knowledge of operating a tool room and production equipment (grinding, milling, lathe)
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Excellent trouble shooting for dies, cutting tools (end forming, crimping and bending an asset)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number: 5174